I put in a Raymarine Seatalkng network a few years ago with Fred’s help and am
very happy with the system.  I added a Airmar DST800 depth/speed/temp tri-ducer
last spring that I bought on eBay which plugged right into the network and
worked perfectly.  It even fit into the hole from the old transducer with no
modification.  For wind, I have a TacTic wireless wind sensor on the mast which
I love because it needs no wiring, but you need a converter to get the signal
into the Seatalkng network.  Given Raymarine seems to be making no progress at
all on wireless, when I need to replace my masthead sensor, I will probably
install a Sailtimer masthead unit (https://sailtimerwind.com
<https://sailtimerwind.com/>).  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+