Touche' still has the original cockpit locker hasp style latches.  You know
the ones that are "upside down" so they close when the lid is down trapping
me in the locker.  I actually don't mind them because I drape a coil of
line or a towel over the opening whenever I'm in the locker and on the boat
alone.  However, these old hasps probably don't comply with ABYC.

The solution is probably some swivel style hasps like these:

https://www.hingeoutlet.com/products/s3853-0002

The reason I haven't replaced them or flipped them 180 degrees is because I
haven't found any that match or hide the old bolt pattern.  Any listers
found hasps that fit?

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA