From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2019 10:02 AM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Re: Stus-List Speaking of cockpit locker latches

I have these on both cockpit locker lids:

https://www.amazon.com/Moonlite-Marine-Medium-Hatch-Holder/dp/B008Y2H5TU

They are great for keeping the lid propped open.  The downside is you need to
train your crew to pull on them to close the lid.  If a crew tries to force the
lid closed without pulling the spring, it will distort the spring and you have
to buy a new one.

Also have one on the navstation lid.

I have replaced the hinges with new ones and overbored and filled all the holes.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 10:45 AM Don Kern via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>