From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Adam Hayden via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:26 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Adam Hayden
Subject: Stus-List Leaks and ceiling panels

Hello Listers

We have pretty major water intrusion coming in on the port side by the bulkhead
in the salon of our C&C 36. The water is gathering on the edge of the
fibreglass headliner and running into the storage cupboards.  I have rebedded
the chain plates and handrails.  The stanchions are too far outboard.  Any
suggestions?

Also this has been discussed before.  Has anyone replaced ceiling panels and
used velcro to hold them in?  What was the best material? I have thought of
those fibreglass panels found at home depot but seems pretty messy to cut.

Adam