I’m here — but haven’t done anything quite like this with a tiller, so I’m
waiting to see if other owners of that model chime in.  And yes, I think James
is correct, the EV-100 tiller pilot is under-sized for this vessel.

Keep in mind that within certain parameters, you can mix and match autopilot
course computers and drives.  In Richard’s case, it was a Raymarine system with
an Octopus hydraulic linear drive.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis