More slip advice:
You probably all know to disconnect power at the dock outlet, not the boat.
Never leave a power cord where it can be live and fall into the water. Also,
disconnect shore power before starting the engine as the engine alternator will
generate volts that may damage the charger. Shut down the engine before
connecting shore power. Best to have only one source of charging batteries at a
time.

Don't leave water hose connected to the boat when unattended. Boats have sunk
from relying on a pressure regulator. Disconnect water supply hose once tanks
are full.

CS