That sure seems to be true and I wonder why???  Are we just being too cautious
when we start with a no.2 or when we drop to the no.3?  Or is there really no
need ever for a no. 2?Although cloth density might make a difference if our no.
1 is really for light air.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

    On Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 03:29:55 PM CDT, Dennis C. via CnC-List