From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Ronald B. Frerker
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 4:37 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ronald B. Frerker <rbfrer...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Heavy weather sail trim

That sure seems to be true and I wonder why???  Are we just being too cautious
when we start with a no.2 or when we drop to the no.3?  Or is there really no
need ever for a no. 2?

Although cloth density might make a difference if our no. 1 is really for light
air.

Ron

Wild Cheri

C&C 30-1

STL

On Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 03:29:55 PM CDT, Dennis C. via CnC-List