Olivier,

It sounds like you are using solar to charge? Under this situation you
would have charge current at high noon.  While charging (with or without
any other loads) the battery is nowhere near full charged if it is reading
14.01v.  While charging, the very lowest voltage reading which you could
even halfway consider full would be 14.4v which is kinda common for auto
alternators and some bench type chargers.  More likely you haven't come
close to full charge until 14.6v or 14.7v but as discussed previously this
is just the end of the bulk charge phase and represents only ~80%.  You
really need a measure of the charge current once 14.7v is reached to know
better where you are between 80% and 100%.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD