From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Dennis C. via
CnC-List
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 4:09 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boat Speed Paddlewheel ?'s

Hodges Marine has the Garmin GST 43 mm transducer for $122. The number on my
spare is 010-04283-00.

If you replace it, be sure and add stress relief to the cable where it exits
the transducer. Slide a couple 2” pieces of heat shrink down the cable, shrink
them then pour epoxy in the top of the transducer around the cable.

Dennis C.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2019, at 2:42 PM, Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com