I have a Raymarine st60 paddle wheel. It is sensitive to how i insert it
paddle wheel unit into the tube and i believe that is because the tobe has
a little shutter which is supposed to slow water entering the boat when i
remove the paddle wheel. Just a little adjustment up or down and it can go
from showing zeros to speed i expect. I calibrated the I50 display against
gps speed on the chart plotter.  Might help in your case

Sent from Gmail Mobile