Thanks all for the responses.

Yeah ,I should really call but less chance of me getting angrier with an
email.  Redoing this stuff is a major PITA as you all know and I’ve lost
some trust in all the Blue Sea stuff I spent a bundle on

RE: do away with the 1-2-all switch in place of 3 switches.  I do have an
ACR (that came with the blue sea switch).  The switch can then do  ON,
force combine, off.  What’s the benefit of having 3 switches?  Different
combinations of house, start, combine on/off?

Thanks,
  Jeremy