I just dealt with this issue this summer, and wound up using this approach:

https://www.bluesea.com/products/7650/Add-A-Battery_Kit_-_120A

The switch actually has three positions, Off, On and Combine.  In On, the house and starting circuits are isolated,  in Combine they are connected.  It appears to accomplish almost the same as the 3 on/off switches, but it would not let you turn one battery "off" and power both circuits with a single battery. You'd have to disconnect the battery lead.  On the other hand, less wiring and fewer switches.

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY