From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Randy
Stafford via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 4:36 PM
To: cnc-list
Cc: Randy Stafford
Subject: Re: Stus-List Painful and/or lingering decisions

Replaced all bilge plumbing.  Did not install check valves downstream of bilge
pumps.  Ran batteries dead twice from cycling bilge pumps (each time had to
pull them out, take them home, charge them, take them back, put them in - ugh).
 Then installed check valves from Defender which contain small rubber joker
valves.  I’m expecting those to start leaking from the antifreeze I pour into
the bilge for winterization, same reason the one in my head starts back-flowing
every spring.  I may have to replace those check valve jokers annually to avoid
cycling bilge pumps again.

Cheers,
Randy
Grenadine 30-1 #79