Thanks Ken.  Yes, my boat is out of the water for winter storage.  In past
winters I’ve still gotten a bit of water ingress, but maybe anti-freeze in the
bilge is overkill.  I wanted to pump it through the bilge pumps and discharge
hoses, but sucking water out with a shop vac could work too.  This year she’s
shrink-wrapped for the first time since I’ve owned her, so that should help
prevent ingress (from snowmelt).  In past years I’d remove snow from her but it
wasn’t foolproof.

Cheers,
Randy