Bill,
We run a small radiant heater in the bow with a dehumidifier in the stern all
winter long. I run the water from the dehumidifier into the bilge.  The bilge
pump takes care of the excess water (which is fresh water and less smelly)
 We stay in the water year round!
I have owned some other boats, specifically an Ericson 36 that had dorades that
provided pretty good circulation ( and less bad smells than our C&C 37+).  I
love thw 37+ but there is no air circulation unnless you run power.
Running the engine and using the boat  in the winter also dries the boat out
but man does it get cold for the guy steering the vessel!
We took her to Seattle for Christmas last year and I froze my ass off.  Pulled
into Shilshole in Ballard and spent the night defrosting my fingers on flaming
tequilla shots.  Burned off a resplendent goatee I had accumulated.  Arrived in
Seattle a day late and entertained family and friends aboard Paikea for a
couple of days.  We had an adventurous fun trip but it was coooooold!
Happy new year!

Rick
Paikea 37+