Hi Don,

Some new bulb holders came with the boat, I can ask the previous owner if
he knows. They don't appear to be marine grade though, so I don't know how
they will hold up. If the fixtures don't pass the leak test, I will look at
going with the marinebeam LED units.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com