Sorry, a bit confusing. Yes, I have two sets of bow lights - the original
in-hull "eye" lights which are currently not functional, and a bi-colour
light hanging from the pulpit, which I don't like. I have new bulb holders
for the original lights, so I will try to get them going again, or at least
that's the plan. First, I want to do a hose test on them to see if they
leak, as I suspect they do. If they can't be sealed well enough, they may
have to go also...

Alternatively, I need to replace the pulpit with a welded one, as the
original is in rough shape and the bronze fittings are worn out. I have
seen some nice compact LED bow lights integrated into newer pulpits, so
that is an option too.
--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com