Our boat came with a new Davis LED anchor light, but I haven't pulled or
been up the mast yet, so I attached it to one side of our solar arch, just
above the panels, and we just run a cord with an accessory plug when
required. We've been out in the dinghy at night, and it's clearly visible
all around, unless you're quite close on the side that is blocked by the
panels. I plan to move it to the masthead soon, but all this talk of
tri-lights has me thinking about that option too. A tri-light meets the
requirements for both bow lights and an anchor light, correct? So I just
need a steaming light, and a stern light? (which I have). I don't like the
pulpit mounted bow light I have (flimsy and a spinnaker magnet), and the
in-hull bow lights are not functional at the moment.
--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com