It does look great, but it is hot. For a balsa core boat probably not noticeable, but for a solid boat it is.

Joe

Coquina

original color 1973 to 1979:

http://www.dellabarba.com/sailing/images/earlycoquina1.jpg

dark blue 1979-2020:

http://www.dellabarba.com/sailing/images/coquina1.jpg

On 3/6/2020 2:56 PM, Richard Bush via CnC-List wrote:
I have received the "don't go with a dark color" advice many times, but if you look at the vast majority of anything that isn't a form of white, they are invariably Navy or Flag blue...and they look great!

Thanks for all the responses thus far... (and keep 'em coming!);

Richard
s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596;

Richard N. Bush Law Offices
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255