S/V Halcyon
S/V Heartbeat
www.flirtingwithfire.com

On Mar 6, 2020, at 2:17 PM, Glen Eddie via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

We did our C&C 35 Mk I two years ago.  Both topsides and deck.  Topsides were
done with Awlcraft plus clear coat and awlgrip for the deck.  I am very happy
with the result.  Make sure you get someone who is a professional on the gun
for painting.

Glen Eddie
Tel:  416-777-5357
Fax:  1-888-812-2557
Torkin Manes LLP
Barristers & Solicitors
This email message, and any attachments, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain content that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and delete this email message. Thank
you.

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jim Reinardy
via CnC-List
Sent: March-06-20 02:07 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: firewa...@reinardy.us
Subject: Re: Stus-List Painted/Awlgrip Hulls

Richard,

Our boat was originally red and painted dark blue with Awlgrip at least 15
years ago.  We are the 3rd owner since it was painted so I am a little unsure
of the exact time frame.  The previous owner recommended the Awlgrip soap and
polish in the spring, and we have continued that.  We have some spider
cracking, but for the most part the hull looks beautiful.  We get a lot of
compliments on the appearance of the boat and people are amazed to find out
that it is a 15 year old paint job.

Jim Reinardy
C&C 30-2 "Firewater"
Milwaukee, WI