From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of dwight
veinot via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2020 4:38 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: dwight veinot
Subject: <EXTERNAL> Re: Stus-List Florida COVID checkpoint

Man it a serious threat. Don’t think this is fake news. There is a big problem
with spread down there according to cnn. Here we are advised to isolate. Stay
home that is unless we have to go out in society for essential business.
Sailing is not essential. Many of us expect to miss the 2020 sailing season
altogether. Lots of marinas are restricting normal things. It will be iffy to
get launched. You got it good, you’re in the water

Sent from Gmail Mobile