Dennis thanks for reminding me of the term “coonass” :D

Chatfield Marina opened for the season today.  Seven boats in slips already.  I
worked on Grenadine in the yard; launching Sunday.  Several other owners were
out there working on their boats too, and we talked from a distance.  No
problem.  I helped one of my club members hoist his outboard onto its mount.
We both wore masks and wiped our hands with chlorox wipes after.

But I just found out my slip neighbors have COVID-19.  Their boat’s not in yet
(as a result) and I haven’t seen them since last fall, so they’re not exposing
people at the marina. However there was a memorial service a couple weeks ago
for a dock neighbor who passed, and they attended and may have infected other
people on our dock.  Shit just got real.

Cheers,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine
C&C 30 MK I #79