I have a Schumacher 612A-PE Starter Charger for home use. I have a separate
charger on board for my AGM batteries. the home charger works on 6V and 12
V batteries, and can give you 50 amp starter current if you can't wait for
your dead car battery to charge. I've had it for years, and highly
recommend it.

Alan Bergen