Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 16:46:47 -0700
From: Jeremy Dinsel <jeremy.din...@gmail.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List C&C 29s with a Dodger

I?m looking to add a dodger to my C&C 29 (the original model). It used to have one, but one of the previous owners removed it before I ever saw it. I?m wondering if any of the C&C 29 owners on this list wouldn?t mind sending me a photo of their dodger along with any statements of affirmation that adding such a costly item to the boat is worth it. My friend, and fellow C&C owner Lee has already advised me that I?m not likely to get the return on investment when I eventually sell the boat, but it might make the boat easier to sell when the time comes. I think I?m okay with this because I think the dodger will help with keeping some of the cold pacific northwest winds off me when I?m relaxing in full foulies in the cockpit, staring at the sun with eyes closed (or the clouds blocking the sun).

Best regards and thanks in advance!

Jeremy Dinsel
S/V Whisper, 1977 C&C 29