Hi, I am coming back to the issue here. Tried to clean the paddle, the
paddle looked pretty straight forward and rotates freely. The back of my
speedometer has a name called "SR Instruments", no model name, which
surprised me.

Is there a way to diagnose the electronics? Just wanted to give it a try
before biting the bullet.

Thank you in advance.

Bo