My list is long.

-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Joe Della Barba
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2020 10:35 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joe Della Barba <j...@dellabarba.com>
Subject: Stus-List Stupid Sailing Trick Contest

Has anyone got me beat for 2020?

I backed out of my slip right onto the dinghy painter, which somehow didn't
float well enough and wrapped right around the prop shaft :(

After a refreshing swim to unwind that, I went up the river to fix a mooring
and fixed the WRONG ONE. I got a phone call thanking me from my buddy who
was wondering who got his stuck shackle loose, he was dreading the job. I
also discovered either barnacles grow WAY faster than anyone ever realized
or the diver missed a spot last week.

Joe Della Barba

Coquina C&C 35 MK I

every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use
PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray