I started off the 2020 season by launching my boat, motoring to my slip, and
bashing the stem against a dock cable winch, putting a couple quarter-size
gouges in my nice new paint job.  Since then, knock on wood, I haven’t
performed any stupid sailing tricks.  Except disappearring one of my lazarette
padlocks, necessitating a shuffling of locks on my dock box.

Cheers,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine
C&C 30 MK I #79