Alianna has the original 24x24 inch Atkins and Hoyle hatch above the
v-berth.  This hatch has served well and has not been a source of
leaks but just lately I noticed that one of the exterior aluminum
knobs has cracked and if not for the clamp I have holding it together
it would likely fall off.  I am wondering if anyone who has replaced
one of these Atkins and Hoyle hatches may have serviceable knobs lying
around that they have no use for and would be willing to part with or
does anyone have recommendations on how to fix this so I don't have to
do a complete hatch replacement.
Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS