I agree that a SS option would be better. One of mine appears to be the
newer style, but I admit that this is one area of the boat I have not
inspected closely at all. I do plan to replace the ports and hatch lenses
at some point in the future, if we don't find another boat first... Saw a
very nice Tayana 48 anchored beside us yesterday. Wasn't sure what it was
so I took a photo and found it online, since I didn't get a chance to say
hello to the owners. A bit out of league for now though, but one has to
have dreams...

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com