Hi Neil,

Yes, I've used it extensively to research boats, but sometimes I need to
google the boat name and port (in this case it was Malachi from BYC in
North Van, and they have a blog) before I can determine what type it is.
C&Cs, Ericsons, and Catalinas I can nearly always spot from a distance, but
others are not so easy.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com