From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Shawn Wright via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 7:24 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Shawn Wright
Subject: Re: Stus-List Exterior hatch knob

I agree that a SS option would be better. One of mine appears to be the newer
style, but I admit that this is one area of the boat I have not inspected
closely at all. I do plan to replace the ports and hatch lenses at some point
in the future, if we don't find another boat first... Saw a very nice Tayana 48
anchored beside us yesterday. Wasn't sure what it was so I took a photo and
found it online, since I didn't get a chance to say hello to the owners. A bit
out of league for now though, but one has to have dreams...

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com<mailto:shawngwri...@gmail.com>