Joe,

Not sure what model hatch you have but on my Bomar hatch they are slotted
spring pins like these https://www.mcmaster.com/catalog/126/3537
You can just push them out with a punch that is slightly smaller in
diameter than the pin (use a hammer and gently tap on it.  When putting it
back together I used masking tape and cardboard on the acrylic lens to
protect it in case I bump it with the hammer so I don't scratch it.  Buy
replacement pins and tap them in.  They also make special tools for it but
I didn't find that necessary.

I also repainted the frame of my hatch using etching primer and aluminum
paint since the powder coating was coming off.  It came out pretty good
overall although the paint is a little soft and easy to chip compared to
the original powder coat so I don't know how long it will last.

I used 3M VHB tape and dow 793 sealant for putting the new acrylic lens in,
all three from McMastercarr.  Also found that it is pretty easy to get the
shape right using a router with a tracing bit (has a bearing on the end)
and clamping the new lens to the old one.

Nathan

S/V Wisper
C&C 34, 1981
Lynn MA