From: Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Jun 25, 2020 10:10 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List hatch repair / Now primer solution!

#yiv5817389147 #yiv5817389147 -- _filtered {} _filtered {} _filtered {}
_filtered {}#yiv5817389147 #yiv5817389147 p.yiv5817389147MsoNormal,
#yiv5817389147 li.yiv5817389147MsoNormal, #yiv5817389147
div.yiv5817389147MsoNormal
{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:New;}#yiv5817389147
 a:link, #yiv5817389147 span.yiv5817389147MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv5817389147 a:visited, #yiv5817389147
span.yiv5817389147MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv5817389147
span.yiv5817389147apple-converted-space {}#yiv5817389147
span.yiv5817389147EmailStyle18 {color:#1F497D;}#yiv5817389147
.yiv5817389147MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered {}#yiv5817389147
div.yiv5817389147Section1 {}#yiv5817389147 I am glad you mentioned this Lee, I
remember that beingdiscussed, and was looking for that a year or so ago, but I
was looking for HighTemp Silicone black for some reason. I think I will do
another tensile test with the Krylon and thePurple People Eater Primer. The
nice thing about the black Krylon, if it bonds well enough,is that it protects
the adhesive beneath it from UV.    And to the other comment about cheaping
out, I agree totally, havingdone window three years in a row  with bad results.
It is not worth it with allthe work involved. I would test it first. And If you
are looking for a really premium adhesive for plasticand urethane, I can highly
recommend Lord Epoxy Adhesive, 320/322. I believe itis a descendent of Chemloc.
  I can attest to its tenacity with Urethane, althoI haven’t used it with
Plastic yet.  Only problem is finding it.    Bill Coleman    From:
CnC-List[mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Lee Youngblood
viaCnC-List