From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of ALAN BERGEN via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 4:51:51 PM
To: C&C <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: ALAN BERGEN <trya...@alumni.usc.edu>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Bottom Paint Inquiry

Most paints will not stick over VC17. You have to remove all of it first,
before applying a new bottom paint. I think Pettit makes a bottom paint remover
that works well to remove VC17. Then sand and apply new paint.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YCs
Portland, OR

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 1:31 PM Raymond Macklin via CnC-List
Everyone:

For the past several years, at the beginning of the season, I have been sanding
the bottom and have painted it with VC-17.   I am no longer going to be racing.
 It is fresh water boat.  I am reaching out to determine what bottom paint i
should go with that is less work every year.  Please share your thoughts and
opinions.

Ray Macklin
LakeHouse
CNC33-2