From: David Risch
Sent: 31 October, 2020 16:22
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Preventer boom placement

The real risk to breaking the boom mid mount are uncontrolled jibes and and/or
planting the boom in the water whilst doing same.  The former can happen
anytime..the later usually offshore.  Plan accordingly.
Sent from my Android. Please forgive typos. Thank you.
October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to