Your list looks like mine when we considered new sails.  The Detroit Sobstad loft is good, I looked at them.  We went with UK out of Chicago because they were more local.  They came out and measured and brought the sails out to the boat in the spring.  We didn't bend them at that time since we were still on the hard but they fit like they were designed for the boat.  Our sails were completed at the Chicago loft during the height of the lockdowns.  We weren't sure we would get them but they delivered. They did skip putting on the sail numbers and the logo on the main but they are taking the sails back this winter to put them on.

My experience with the Chicago North loft was not as good.  They came out and measured our Redwing 35 for a new main and the sail was about 4" too long on the luff.  We sent it back and they altered, sent it back to us and it was still too long, sent it back and the third time was the charm.  Good sail but it was a pain to get proper fit.

I endorse working with a local loft.  They are available if you need them.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028, "Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan
WLYC