Yep, thought that's what you meant.  Just trying to help out Stu.

I have one I bought from Tartan when they owned C&C.  It's large, like 3 x
5 or so.  I always meant to take it to my sailmaker to put a luff tape on
it.  Then I got Touche's rating changed to include a roller furler credit.
With a furled headsail, I can't fly it from the forestay extrusion so I fly
it from the flag halyard.
  --
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83