Have you ever been on a 75 foot monohull sail boat going 40 kts. I say its
top notch technology and takes a whole lot more than most sailors know how
to do  imagine Barker, Ainslie, Spitall and Burling steering these foiling
monohulls they are currently the best sailors on the planet and the crew
are also the best that can be had. I like the racing and i like seeing all
the adjustments these guys have to make above and below the water.
Different point of view I guess

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile