From: dwight veinot <dwight...@gmail.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 21, 2020 7:22 pm
Subject: Stus-List Re: Americas Cup racing

Have you ever been on a 75 foot monohull sail boat going 40 kts. I say its top
notch technology and takes a whole lot more than most sailors know how to do
imagine Barker, Ainslie, Spitall and Burling steering these foiling monohulls
they are currently the best sailors on the planet and the crew are also the
best that can be had. I like the racing and i like seeing all the adjustments
these guys have to make above and below the water. Different point of view I
guess
costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to
send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu