I agree with Jeff, likely will be unable to reuse the threaded holes, but I bet
the impact driver will remove.  I have then drilled, tapped and installed
slightly larger machine screw with anti seize.  Good luck.Bill Walker

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Jeff Nelson <jhnelso...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 14, 2021 07:50 AM
Subject: Stus-List Re: Screw removal

 If those are stainless steel screws in Aluminum without any protection,
they've likely welded/corroded
 themselves to the aluminum.  You will likely only get them out with a drill.
You will then
 have to re-tap the holes, or use a threaded insert to remount your spreader.
If you do get them
 off, when you put new in use a lot of never seize compound or teflon to
separate the two materials.

 You might get lucky if you just drill the heads off the screws to get a vice
grip on them for more
 power.  I've never had much luck with them tho.

 Cheers,
   Jeff Nelson
   Muir Caileag
   C&C 30 0549