I stick the stainless screws into a tub of Lanacote before assembly into
aluminum and avoid corrosion.  The same $7 tub has served for eighteen years.
I keep one on the boat and another at home.  It's now $12 but far cheaper than
TefGel.

https://store.offshorespars.com/products/lanocote-corrosion-inhibitor-4oz-jar?variant=5529330483228&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2020-01-21&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=Cj0KCQiA9P__BRC0ARIsAEZ6irhSrsfS5Gpc9JSq8OuW8376Z15u_ZhodAe_mKVO_dauDvGtcf7vNSAaAliqEALw_wcB

Chuck S