When I was designing missiles and bombs, we used a polyimide epoxy primer on stainless screws in aluminum.  It acted both as a barrier coat (faying surface sealer) and a thread locker.  It worked well in products that had a 30 year storage life requirement.  Loctite also makes faying surface sealants that work well as a barrier coat but tefgel is probably the easiest to use.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028, "Grace"
Whitehall, Michigan