I'm at a complete loss for ideas on this and would like to ask the group
for some suggestions.

I have had my C&C 33 mkii for 6 years now.  There has always been a small
leak in the bilge, i.e. water is actually seeping in through the forward
bilge wall about half-way down.

The bilge is about 2 feet deep and starts about a foot aft of the mast
step.

The PO had a grounding a couple of years before I bought the boat.  About 2
years after I bought the boat I brought it to Bristol Marine and had the
mast step reinforced (this was a know problem with 33's) and they also
dropped the keel and then rebedded it.

This work stopped the seeping, but it re-appeared a couple of years ago. I
sanded and applied barrier coat around the keel stub joint and the keel
stub.  This seemed to help, but the water ingress would start again about a
month or so after launch.

I, and several others, have inspected under the boat after haul-out and
none of us have seen any sign of moisture, cracks, C&C smile, etc.  It
looks perfect.

The amount of water is small. Maybe a pint glass every 2-3 weeks.

One boat repair guy suggested that I re-bed all my hatches.  I didn't
understand that at all.

I suppose the putty in the keel stub could be compromised. But I still
don't understand how water is getting in there.

Any ideas on the source of water??

I suppose I could just apply some glass to the inside of the bilge, but
that doesn't really solve the problem.  Should I drill into the forward end
of the bilge to drain the water and then inject some sort of epoxy mix?

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Mike
Atacama, Toronto