So, with no damage evident, the water is either coming through the keel/hull
joint, and migrating along the keel bolt up into the space where the putty
fills the forward part of the keel stub. (Which is why i say to check the
torque...).  OR - water, When it does get into the sump (rain, whatever)
migrates into the filled forward section via the screw holes where the bilge
pump hose clamps are secured.  It then seeps back out those holes later, back
into the now-dry bilge.  Correct? (Mine was doing this, but only a few
teaspoons of water would drain.  I drilled the plywood barrier to facilitate
drainage last fall, and will epoxy the hole before launch.  My bilge pump hose
will not be secured this way in future.  Did a bunch of work last fall in this
area:

http://cncwindstar.blogspot.com/2020/?m=1

One unknown is that Water also collects under the shower pan and may find it’s
way into the forward section.  Don’t think so but it may.  (It’s all hidden)

Dave
Windstar 33-2

Sent from my iPhone