From: Bruno Lachance via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 4:26 PM
To: 'Stus-List' <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bruno Lachance <bruno_lacha...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Seadeck / Raptor deck eva foam for cockpit

Hi,

The cockpit antiskip is long overdue on our 1987 33-2 and even with really good
deck shoes it is now just unsafe. Our plan is to cover the cockpit sole,
benches and bridgedeck with 5 mm light grey. The templates are made and both
companies (Seadeck and Raptor) do custom work. You send theme the templates and
they send you a quote. But before i send them my precious templates,  I would
like to have a ballpark estimate, anybody on the list that have done the same
and could give me a rough estimate. It could be from a C&C 29 to a let's say 37.

I have sailed on boats where the cockpit sole was covered with Raptor deck as
antiskid. I loved the feel of it and the grip is really good and more comfy. I
would prefer this to paint.

I know i could also buy a sheet of the same stuff and cut it myself, but i want
it to look professional if the price is not outrageous.

Thank you!

Bruno Lachance
Bécassin, C&C 33-2
New-Richmond, Qc