Chuck -

I have an unaltered conventional sail cover in addition to lazyjacks.  I single
hand mostly and can manage to drop and secure the main, no problem.  The
tension in the lazy jacks is adjusted with rolling hitches so I have to leave
the cockpit to do that, close hauled, and it’s not a big deal really, I just
give them a push or a pull.   I could run lines aft but the extra clutter isn’t
worth it to me.

The lazy bag is appealing, but only because it takes a few more minutes off the
prep/put away time.  Not strictly necessary otherwise though it may contain the
aft leech a bit better than the lazy jacks do.

Boat is a 33-2 with two full, two partial battens on a max-phrf main with a big
roach.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone