I had a Doyle stack pack installed on my LF39. With the center cockpit, and
full canvas there was no way to install a sail cover. The stack pack is rigged
so the zipper can be opened and closed from the mast. On my LF38 I made a
sailrite sail cover with lazyjack slots . If I had to do it again I would just
make it a conventional cover, and use an adjustable lazyjack system. Doug
Mountjoysv Rebecca Leah C&C Landfall 39Port Orchard yacht club
null