Hi ChuckI thought that with the extra cut outs for lazyjacks. installing the
cover was labor intensive. Without the cut outs, tie the sail, lower the
lazyjacks, and install the cover. I made my lazyjacks, using 2 cheek blocks on
the mast, a few metal rings for the sail support lines. When lowered they
hooked on the reef horns. I had marked the hoist lines for proper
repositioning.  With cutouts putting the cover on around the Jack lines can be
a real PITA. Hope this helps. Doug Mountjoysv Rebecca Leah C&C Landfall 39Port
Orchard yacht club
null