Ran into a snag:

The rigging shop I called told me rod rigging from 1981 was NOT going to
pass their survey just from age and some the fittings used back then could
not be inspected, taking them apart is a one-way trip. Does anyone have an
idea on the longevity of rod and the cost to replace it all?

It doesn't have to be rod again, does it? Dynaform wire or Dyneema maybe?

Joe Della Barba

Coquina C&C 35 MK I

Kent Island MD USA